1 to 1 School Nursing Job Near Olympia, WA
ProCare Therapy is actively recruiting for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a contract position in the Olympia, WA area. This role is essential for the 2023-2024 school year and involves providing 1:1 nursing support to a 6th-grade student.
- Contract dates: ASAP to June 18, 2024
- Full-Time position
- 1:1 nursing support for a 6th-grade student
- Recent nursing experience required
- Three references required prior to an official offer
- Valid Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license
- Recent nursing experience
- Availability for Full-Time employment
- Ability to provide 1:1 support to a student
- Competitive hourly pay rate ($35 - $40 per hour)
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
Additional Details: Further information about the position will be provided during the interview.
How to Apply: To apply for this position, please send the following documents to [email protected]:
- Your resume
- Interview availability
- A copy of your LPN license
For inquiries and more information about this opportunity, please call 470-235-4758.
Join our team and provide essential nursing care to a 6th-grade student in the Olympia, WA area during the 2023-2024 school year!
Recent Nurse Jobs
- El Cajon, CA
- Chichester, NH
- Lawerence, MA
- Pembro, NH
- Portland, OR
- Greensboro, NC
- Boxford, MA
- Augusta, GA
- San Luis Obispo, CA