1 to 1 School Nursing Position Available - BSN Required - Bedford, NH
ProCare Therapy is actively seeking a 1:1 Registered Nurse for a position near the Bedford, NH area. This position is for the 2023-2024 school year and involves providing medical support to a high school student. The nurse will be responsible for seizure monitoring, administering rescue medications if needed, lifting/transferring (using a hoyer lift), and wheelchair assistance. The position also requires supervision of an LNA (Licensed Nursing Assistant) and providing training to the student's team. Bus riding in the morning and afternoons will be required.
- Position: 1:1 Registered Nurse
- Contract Period: ASAP - June 13th, 2024
- Responsibilities: Seizure monitoring, rescue medication administration, lifting/transferring, wheelchair assistance
- Hours: Full-time (to be determined)
- Pay Range: $35 - $42 per hour (dependent on experience, credentials, and budget)
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license with a BSN (Bachelor of Science in Nursing)
- Experience working with high school students and individuals with complex medical needs
- Familiarity with seizure monitoring and administration of rescue medications
- Ability to perform lifting and transferring using a hoyer lift
To Apply: To be considered for this position, please email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license to [email protected]. For more information about this position, please call 470-235-4758.
Note: More details about the position will be provided during the interview.
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Lombard, IL
- Gray, ME
- Emmaus, PA
- St. Paul, MN
- Vacaville, CA
- Aurora, CO
- Beverly Hills, CA
- Millbrook, NC
- Pleasanton, CA