1:1 LPN - School Contract - ASAP INTERVIEWS
Job Title: 1:1 LPN for Medically Fragile Student
Job Type: Full-Time, Contract
Location: University Place, WA
We are seeking a highly skilled LPN to provide 1:1 care for a medically fragile student in University Place, WA. The student requires in-line suctioning, G-tube care and feedings, and full assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs). The LPN will also be responsible for supervising the student's transportation to and from school and providing emergency care if the student's tracheostomy becomes dislodged.
- Provide 1:1 care for a medically fragile student with a trach, G-tube, and wheelchair bound.
- Assist with ADLs and use of assistive technology.
- Monitor and assess the student's health status and report any changes to the appropriate personnel.
- Administer medications and treatments according to the health care plan.
- Provide emergency care if the student's tracheostomy becomes dislodged.
- Supervise the student's transportation to and from school.
- Follow all state and federal laws, regulations, and policies related to nursing and education.
- Current LPN license in the state of Washington.
- Experience working with medically fragile students with trachs and G-tubes.
- Knowledge of best practices and strategies for working with students with special needs.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and follow all HIPAA regulations.
- OSPI fingerprint clearance.
- Completion of a trach class provided by area hospitals.
- Additional in-district safety, health services, and emergency training provided by the district (virtually).
- Approximately 7.5-8 hours per day, Monday-Friday.
If you are passionate about working with medically fragile students and meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to apply for this position. Please submit your resume and at least 2 professional references to: [email protected]. I look forward to working with you!
Jenna Rodriguez, Sr. Account Executive
Recent Nurse Jobs
Full Time School Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) | Los Angeles, CALos Angeles, CA
Arroyo Grande school district looking for a licensed LVN for a school nursing positionArroyo Grande, CA
School Nurse JobSherwood, OR
LVN Nurse Opening in Pleasanton, CAPleasanton, CA
Elementary Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Opportunity: Henderson, NCHenderson, NC
Full-Time Contract School-Based Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Rockford, ILRockford, IL
Full-time 1:1 School Nurse Job (LPN) - | University Place, WA |UNIVERSITY PLACE, WA
Licensed Practical Nurse Needed Part-Time for 1:1 School-Based RoleThroop, PA
School Nurse (1:1) | Oxford, North CarolinaOxford, NC