1:1 School Nurse (RN) in Imperial, PA - 2023/2024 School Year
School Nurse | 2023-2024 School Year
ProCare Therapy, a leading educational staffing agency, is seeking a compassionate and dedicated Registered Nurse to join our team and make a profound impact on the lives of students in Imperial, Pennsylvania. As a school nurse, you will play a pivotal role in fostering a safe and nurturing environment where students can thrive academically and socially. Your expertise and dedication will be instrumental in providing comprehensive healthcare services to students, promoting their well-being, and ensuring their success in the classroom.
Embrace this rewarding opportunity to make a lasting difference in the lives of young learners. Join ProCare Therapy and embark on a journey of nurturing and empowering the next generation.
Responsibilities and Job Details:
- Working as a member of a team assisting with pre-school children
- General nursing duties must be provided to students including:
- Conducting health assessments for students IEPs
- Supporting students and staff with everyday medical needs
- Seizure management and medication
- Collaboration with teachers, parents, and other school staff to create a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
- 30 Minute zoom interviews with the district
- Offers are typically 24/48 hours after an interview
- You will be provided an interview prep sheet prior to the interview process
- As a W-2 employee, you will receive weekly pay throughout the entirety of the assignment.
- Our starting rate for this position is $33-41 per hour
- For all full time employees, we offer a premium benefits package complete with retirement options.
To be easily accessible for all involved, at ProCare we conduct our interviews via Zoom. Our rates will vary based on experience, location, and skillsets as we pride ourselves on working with outstanding people! We encourage renewal for all contracts and make it our top priority to find great opportunities for our clients year after year. Our mission here is to Make Lives Better for Those Who Make Lives Better! I look forward to you joining our team soon.
Jacob Harrell | Director of Educational Resources
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Lombard, IL
- Gray, ME
- Emmaus, PA
- St. Paul, MN
- Vacaville, CA
- Aurora, CO
- Beverly Hills, CA
- Millbrook, NC
- Pleasanton, CA