20-21 Licensed School Nurse (LSN) Needed Near Wayland, MN
A school district near Wayland, Minnesota has an opening for a Licensed School Nurse (LSN) for the rest of the 20-21 School Year.
This is a full-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill as soon as possible!
- Full-time (32.5 hours/week)
- ASAP- EOSY
- Responsible for the management of the school-based health program.
- Elicit the cooperation of all school staff in maintaining a high level of wellness in the entire school population.
- Facilitate the District's compliance with mandatory responsibilities related to health.
- Responsible to the building principal, programmatically to the Director of Special Services.
- Must be a licensed RN in Minnesota
- Must be a licensed School Nurse in Minnesota
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Send an updated resume with references to Amelia.Sams@Soliant.com or call (678)538-6711 after applying. For more information on Soliant or the positions available, please call the number above.
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Boston , MA
- Des Plaines, IL
- Detroit, MI
- Hickory Hills, IL
- Naperville, IL
- Westmont, IL
- York, PA
- Red Lion, PA
- Reading, PA