7 Week Summer Sleep Away Camp RN - Private Room and meals included - Ottsville, PA
Registered Nurse (RN) Need for Pennsylvania Summer Camp June - August - 7 Weeks
Enjoy the summer in Ottsville, PA in beautiful forested Bucks County, just 30 miles North of Philadelphia, PA as a Camp Nurse. For over 65 years, this sleep away camp has provided sports, swimming, arts and crafts and more for 7 weeks each summer to 150 campers. Two Registered Nurses will live on site and care for up to 150 campers and staff.
- 2 Registered Nurses (RN) needed for a Sleep Away Camp for 8-16 Years of Age June - August
- 150 Campers and 60 staff members
- Pediatric experience required; General Family Doctor Office experience, ER experience, and School experience preferred; Prior Camp Experience a plus
- PA RN License: License expenses will be reimbursed if out of state.
- Private bedroom and meals provided!
For more information about this Summer Camp RN job in Ottsville, PA or other available travel assignments nationwide, please forward your resume to email@example.com and text or call 813-906-2350.
National Healthcare Consultant
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Charleston, SC
- York, PA
- Lancaster, PA
- Houston, TX
- Phoenix, AZ
- Safety Harbor, FL
- Steamboat, CO
- Arlington, VA
- Kansas City, MO