Admissions Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) - O'Fallen
We are excited to be accepting applications for a qualified, professional and independent Registered Nurse (RN) for a Home Health Case Management assignment in O'Fallen.
This is a 13-week assignment with possible extension. This Home Health Registered Nurse job is a full-time position, the hours are Monday-Friday 8a-5p. Mileage will be reimbursed.
- Applicants must have at least one year of home health experience with an expert knowledge of OASIS.
- Must be able and open to handling a case load of roughly 5-6 visits on a daily basis, as well as a 24-48 hour paperwork turnaround on Start of Care/Admissions.
- This client has heavy admissions so you must be able to provide quality home skilled nursing visits and admissions for an average of 30 productivity on a weekly basis.
- An active RN license and BLS are also required.
For more information about this Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) contract job, please send a copy of your resume to [email protected].
National Healthcare Hiring Manager
(813) 774-5083 Call or Text with any questions
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Lawrence, MA
- Charleston, WV
- Saluda, VA
- Kingwood, WV
- Garden City, NY
- Saluda, VA
- Beckley, WV
- Amherst, NY
- Anmoore, WV