Agency LPN for Long Term Care (LTC) Contract - 6 Months (Warrensburg, MO)
A Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), with at least 1+ year of nursing experience, is urgently needed for a 6-month contract position in Warrensburg, MO. The hired LPN will be working within a long-term care/memory care facility setting.
- Active Missouri LPN licensure or Compact license
- Active BLS (Basic Life Support) certification through the American Heart Association
- At least 1 year of LPN experience
- At least 1 year of long term care or skilled nursing experience
- Active drivers license
- High school diploma or GED
- Proof of graduation from an accredited nursing program
- 1st and 2nd shift
- Exact shift hours TBD, 5-8s
- 40 hours per week required minimum
- No guaranteed OT
- No block scheduling available
- This is a full-time, travel nursing contract position.
- Potential to extend is dependent upon performance and client need at that time.
if you are interested in this Agency LPN for Long Term Care (LTC) Contract - 6 Months (Warrensburg, MO) contract opportunity, please submit a completed application with updated resume attached (Word or PDF format).
Sr. National Hiring Manager
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Sudbury, MA
- Davenport, IA
- Reading, MA
- Sudbury, MA
- Fall River, MA
- Opelika, AL
- Memphis, TN
- Huntsville, AL
- Birmingham, AL