Austin, TX | School Nurse 2023-2024 School year | Registered Nurse (RN)
Are you a compassionate Registered Nurse seeking a meaningful role in the education sector? Join ProCare Therapy's dedicated team and make a difference in the Austin, TX school community! As a School Registered Nurse, you will play a vital role in promoting students' health and well-being within a supportive school environment. Great short assignment for the holidays.
- Valid Texas RN license.
- Pediatric or school nursing experience is a plus.
- Dedication to providing high-quality healthcare to students.
- Nov 27- Dec 15
- 37.5 hrs/wk
- M- F
- 1:1 RN or LVN
- 11 y/o male: asthma, incontinence, developmental delay, tube feedings, and uses wheelchair
- requires feedings thru pump at 8:45am and 12:45pm
- diaper changes with 2:1 assistance
How to Apply:
If you're a dedicated Registered Nurse ready to make a positive impact, we want to hear from you! To express your interest and learn more about this rewarding opportunity, please send your resume to Candice Graham at [email protected].
Join ProCare Therapy and become an essential part of a team committed to enhancing students' well-being.
ProCare Therapy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Lakebay, WA
- Plainfield, NJ
- Allentown, PA
- Lebanon, PA
- Peterborough, NH
- Concord, CA
- Evans, GA
- Jeffersonville, NY
- Mcmurray, PA