Available Part-time 1:1 LVN School Nurse Job Opportunity Near Redlands, CA
A local school district near Redlands, CA is in search of a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), to work from now until the end of the school year, and Sunbelt Staffing is scheduling interviews immediately!
- 3 days per week
- Part-time; Approximately 22.5 hours per week
- No nights, no weekends
- 1:1 role for an LVN who can come help a student in an in-person setting and also see student in home as well
- The LVN will assist a student that has a trach, and will require the LVN to help with suctioning and also provide feeding
- Student is also deaf
- Must have an active CA LVN/LPN License
- Must be able to ride the bus with student
- Must have trach/suctioning experience
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you are interested in this Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) job opportunity near Redlands, CA, please apply by submitting your most updated resume with a list of three professional references and contacting me at Michael.Smith@sunbeltstaffing.com or by calling me, directly, at 813-343-2365.
National Hiring Manager – Sunbelt Staffing – Schools Division – Health Services Group (HSG)
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Sugar Land, TX
- Novato, CA
- Waukesha, WI
- Tacoma, WA
- Yakima, WA
- Olympia, WA
- Orland Park, IL
- Kent, WA
- Lakewood, WA