Available School Nurse Job - RN Needed - Near Minneapolis, MN
A local school district near Minneapolis, MN is in search of an RN, to work on-site, from now until the end of the school year, and Sunbelt Staffing is scheduling interviews immediately!
- Approximately 35 hours per week; Mon-Fri
- No nights, no weekends
- Provide direct care to students and staff at an Elementary School within the district
- Students can have mild-moderate disabilities
- Must have an Active MN RN License
- Must have BSN (Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree)
- Must have Public Health Nurse Registration
- It is preferred to have the MDE School Nurse Credential already in hand. If you do not have it yet, you can apply for the MDE School Nurse Credential while working in the position
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you are interested in this School Nurse job opportunity near Minneapolis, MN, please apply by submitting your most updated resume with a list of three professional references and contacting me at Michael.Smith@sunbeltstaffing.com or by calling me, directly, at 813-343-2365.
National Hiring Manager – Sunbelt Staffing – Schools Division – Health Services Group (HSG)
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Baltimore, MD
- Worcester, MA
- Forest Grove, OR
- Berwyn, IL
- Romeoville, IL
- Scranton, PA
- Northbrook, IL
- Manchester, NH
- Dedham, MA