Cath Lab Nurse Travel Opportunity in South Carolina
There is a need for a skilled Cath Lab Nurse who can help a trauma level 2 facility during this coming season. This city is waiting for you with open arms. There is a lot of great activities to do in your free time during this time of year.
This is NOT an entry level position! EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED.
JOB DETAILS FOR YOU:
- Location: Charleston, South Carolina
- Start / Interview Date: ASAP
- Contract Length: 13 Weeks
- Shift: 4x10s or 3x12s Day Shift
- First-time traveler-friendly
- Permanent Address must be above a 50-mile radius
- 2+ Years of Recent Experience
- COVID Vaccine & Flu Vaccine
SOLIANT OFFERS THE FOLLOWING:
- Quick interviews and credentialing
- Weekly pay and benefits
- Matching 401K
- Travel Assistance
- Assisting with negotiating extensions or finding the next move
If you are interested in this travel contract or ANY OTHER JOBS IN THIS FIELD on this site, send a copy of your resume to the email address below and give me a call today.
To expedite the process, complete this skills worksheet www.Soliant.com/skillschecklist Put my name KARINA DELGADILLO as the recruiter and give me a call today.
KARINA DELGADILLO - 678-713-2658 - [email protected]
Recent Nurse Jobs
Interventional Radiology Technologist in Beautiful Oceanside, CaliforniaOceanside, CA
EP & Cath Openings Travel NursingAtlanta, GA
Cath Lab RN Needed- Wausau, WisconsinWausau, WI
Cardiac Cath Lab / Cath Nurse Needed in Atlanta, GeorgiaAtlanta, GA
Traveling / Contract Cath RN - North Los Angeles, CAPalmdale, CA
Cath Lab RN - Cocoa BeachCocoa Beach, FL
Travel Tech Needed | CATH LAB TECH | Bronx New York | Rad Tech with RCIS Credentials ok |Bronx, NY
Cath Lab RN - Traveling Assignment - Memphis, TNMemphis , TN
EP/Cath Lab RN Travel Contract in Wausau, WIWausau, WI