Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's) Needed Near Portland, OR for a School Based Job Opportunity
A local high school district near Portland, OR, is in search of two Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA’s) to work for the remainder of the school year, and Sunbelt Staffing is now scheduling interviews!
- 24 hours per week
- Monday-Thursday; 9am-3:30pm (with an unpaid ½ hour lunch break)
- Each CNA will be placed at one of two secondary schools within the district: The middle school is 6th-8th grade and the high school is 9th-12th grade
- Primary Responsibility is to screen/monitor students that may exhibit COVID-like symptoms
- Support students in the classroom
- Monitor students during their arrival to school, recess breaks, and departure from school
- Provide band-aids and ice packs for students
- Complete miscellaneous paperwork
- Other nursing duties assigned by school district
- Must have Active OR CNA License
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this available CNA job opportunity near Portland, OR, please apply by submitting your most updated resume with a list of three professional references and contacting me at Michael.Smith@sunbeltstaffing.com or by calling me, directly, at 813-343-2365.
National Hiring Manager – Sunbelt Staffing – Schools Division – Health Services Group (HSG)
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Fort Jones, CA
- Drexel Heights, AZ
- Yreka, CA
- Weed, CA
- Grenada, CA
- Elmhurst, IL
- Thousand Oaks, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Bolingbrook, IL