Contract School LPN with Student - Amherst, NH - Full Time
A local school district has a full time LPN opening. Seeking a passionate LPN looking to work one on one with a medically fragile student in middle school. The LPN will provide support during transportation to and from school and in the classroom.
This is a contracted position working Monday through Friday during school and transportation hours.
Student Special Needs:
- Behavior problems: Biting, kicking, refusal to move in between equipment
- Need toileting assistance and changing assistance
- Cognitive delays
- Required to lift and change student. There is an onsite RN assigned to the student, but they may not always help in assistance with changing and or lifting.
- Required to mitigate behavior problems
- Required to move student in between equipment and lift onto changing mat, chair, etc.
- Monitor health and wellness
- Engage in mentally stimulating activities with student for quality of life
- Required to be with student at all hours of assignment
- Bus riding from the student's home, and back with her on the bus after school.
School LPN Job Qualifications:
- IL State Nursing License (LPN)
- Experience with G-tubes
- Ability to lift and position patient
- Behavioral experience preferred
- Weekly pay
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
The district is currently interviewing LPNs with immediate consideration for this position at a school district located in Amherst, NH. If interested, please apply and attach your resume. For additional information/questions please apply or reach out directly to the hiring manager.
Megan Shahan Department Hiring Manager
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Covina, CA
- Whittier, CA
- Maplewood, MN
- Woodbridge, VA
- Ashburn, VA
- Haverhill, MA
- El Monte, CA
- Haverhill, MA
- Olympia, WA