Contract School Nurse (LPN) - Part-time - Olympia, WA
Sunbelt staffing is seeking a dedicated and compassionate licensed practical nurse to join our team located near Olympia, WA. As a School Nurse, you will play a crucial role in promoting the overall health and well-being of our students, ensuring a safe and supportive learning environment. You will be responsible for providing direct healthcare services, administering medication, conducting health assessments, and collaborating with other healthcare professionals, parents, and teachers to address students' individual health needs.
- Assess students' health needs and develop individualized healthcare plans, in collaboration with parents and healthcare providers, to accommodate their specific medical conditions or disabilities.
- Provide 1:1 care for a medically fragile student on trach andvent.
- Ride the bus to and from school with the student.
- Valid licensed practical nurse (LPN) license in the state of Washington
- Previous experience as a school nurse or in a pediatric 1:1 healthcare setting is highly desirable.
- Strong assessment and critical-thinking skills to identify and address students' healthcare needs effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with students, parents, teachers, and healthcare professionals.
- Current certification in CPR, first aid, and AED.
- Monday - Friday
- Weekly pay / No weekend or holidays
- Full Benefits
If you are interested in starting your school nursing career for the next school year please apply to this rewarding role near Olympia, WA with your updated resume and reach out to the contact below.
813-448-7754 email [email protected]
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Aurora, CO
- Austin, TX
- Paradise, CA
- Granite Falls, WA
- Liberty, MO
- Crystal Lake, IL
- Doylestown, PA
- Sacramento, CA
- Charles City, VA