As a top provider of care to their community, this Psych unit prides itself on optimal patient outcomes with compassionate care. If you are a compassionate and experienced RN, ready to join a caring staff within beautiful surroundings, this is the role for you!
Additional responsibilities include:
• Assessing levels of dysfunction
• Helping patients regain or acknowledge effective coping mechanisms
• Preventing further disability
• Providing information on preventative measures
• Performing counseling
• RN license in State of Practice.
• 2-3yrs Experienced Adult/Behavioral Health nurse.
• Needs to be flexible and handle stress well, positive attitude
To apply, please contact me immediately!