Full Time 1 on 1 School Nurse Job | Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) | Scranton, PA
Full Time School Nurse (LPN) Contract Job
A great school district in Scranton, Pennsylvania has teamed up with ProCare Therapy to find an LPN for a school nurse opening. This position is Full Time for the full 2022/2023 school year working with a student 1 on 1. Please see below for an overview:
The nurse in this role will be working one on one with a medically fragile student. The student is prescribed diastat so the nurse will be required to carry it on their person and administer it if needed. In addition the nurse will monitor the students vital sign as well as accompanying the student to and from school.
- This opening is full time working 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM Monday - Friday
- This contract will be for the full school year September 6, 2022 - June 15, 2023
- More in depth details about the day to day duties of this role are available on the interview with the director.
License and Experience Requirements:
- Active PA LPN Licensure required
- School or Pediatric experience preferred
- Ability to pass a Drug Screen and Background Check
Benefits Offered by ProCare :
- Travel Assistance for those who qualify
- Must live 50 miles away from the school or greater to qualify. Don't hesitate to reach out to Ross Mathews if you have any questions.
- Health, Dental, and Vison Insurance
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Pay is negotiable and based on experience and interview quality
If you are interested in this role please Apply here or email your resume and 3 references to Ross Mathews Directly.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Recent Nurse Jobs
- San Jose , CA
- El Monte, CA
- Roseville, MN
- Arroyo Grande, CO
- Wheatland, CA
- Grant, CA
- Fulton, CA
- Glendale, CA
- Placerville, CA