Full Time LVN Opening in Jamul, CA
Job Title: Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Company: ProCare Therapy
Location: Jamul, CA
School Calendar End Date: Until June 12, 2024
Hours per Week: 32.5
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM to 1:30 PM
- 1:1 support in the general education classroom.
- Student needs include Tracheal Tube, G-tube, Respirator, Muscular Dystrophy, Wheelchair, and Diaper Hygiene.
Number of School Sites: 1
Age Population: 7 years (2nd Grade)
Job Description: ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a compassionate Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to provide support to a 7-year-old student in 2nd grade at a school site in Jamul, CA. The LVN will work 1:1 in the general education classroom, providing essential care to meet the unique medical and hygiene needs of the student.
- Providing medical assistance and support to a student with complex needs.
- Collaborating with school staff and healthcare professionals to ensure a safe and inclusive learning environment.
- Administering medications and treatments as prescribed.
- Assisting with mobility and activities of daily living.
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in the state of California.
- Experience working with students with complex medical needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Professional development opportunities.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to contact Carrie Serr at ProCare Therapy by phone at 678-459-1115 or via email at [email protected]. Please provide a resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications or licensure information.
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Covina, CA
- Whittier, CA
- Maplewood, MN
- Woodbridge, VA
- Ashburn, VA
- Haverhill, MA
- El Monte, CA
- Haverhill, MA
- Olympia, WA