Full-time School Nurse RN - Manchester, New Hampshire
A school district is currently arranging interviews for Registered Nurse near the Manchester, New Hampshire area.
- RN License required
- The student has some complex medical needs and requires close medical supervision and strong communication skills.
- The RN would ride the bus with the student and spend the day with the student at school then ride the bus home
- The student is female, age 14 and wheelchair bound. She needs seizure monitoring, ongoing oxygen stats, position changes, g-tube feeds, etc.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Hannah Bates by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Highland Park, IL
- Riverside, CA
- Pacifica, CA
- Denver , CO
- Chicago, IL
- Minneapolis, MN
- Elk Grove, CA
- san jose, CA
- Schenectady, NY