General Elementary School Nurse
The School Nurse will treat students for medical issues, help prevent physical issues and disease, and coordinate routine health assessments. This position is for the 23/24 School Year. This position will be covering an elementary caseload.
- Responsible for professional, medical treatment of students.
- Responsible for early detection of physical problems and health evaluations.
- Responsible for disease prevention.
- Assists in promoting programs on health-education and immunization.
- Maintains clinical records.
- Coordinates vision, hearing, and orthopedic screening and health assessments.
- Provides emergency aid to students and school staff.
- Assists teachers in instructing students in health and nutrition education.
- Knowledge of community agencies to help students and their families.
- Knowledge of district policies and procedures.
Education and Experience:
- AZ RN Certification required.
- AZ Fingerprint Card
- BLS Required
- Driver's license required for student transport highly desirable.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Prolonged periods of standing, reaching, and bending.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Travel Assistance between sites
- 401(k) Matching
If interested, please email resume to [email protected]
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Lakebay, WA
- Plainfield, NJ
- Allentown, PA
- Lebanon, PA
- Peterborough, NH
- Concord, CA
- Evans, GA
- Jeffersonville, NY
- Mcmurray, PA