HIRING ASAP l RN or LPN in El Paso, TX
Middle School Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Procare Therapy is seeking a dedicated and compassionate Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to join our team for the 2023-2024 school year. In this role, you will provide healthcare support to middle school students in a 1:1 setting in the El Paso, TX area.
- Provide nursing care and support to a single student on a 1:1 basis.
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed.
- Monitor and assess the student's health condition regularly.
- Assist with health-related needs during the school day.
- Collaborate with school staff, teachers, and parents to ensure the student's well-being.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date medical records.
- Current Texas Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) license.
- CPR and First Aid certification.
- Experience in pediatric or school nursing is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Compassionate and patient-centered approach.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Full-time hours for the duration of the 2023-2024 school year.
- Supportive and collaborative school environment.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Procare Therapy's comprehensive benefits package.
If interested and want to be considered for an interview, please send your resume to my email and contact me below:
Director of Behavioral Resources
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Newark, NJ
- Redmond, WA
- Shoreview, MN
- Vancouver, WA
- Schiller Park, IL
- Halifax, NC
- Bethel, ME
- Federal Way, WA
- Roseville, MN