Hiring Now: School Health Room Nurse (LPN) - St. Paul, MN
Job Title: School Nurse
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
We are seeking a qualified and compassionate School Nurse to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing comprehensive health services to students in our school. As a School Nurse, you will collaborate with other healthcare providers, educators, and parents to promote the overall health and well-being of our students.
- Provide direct health services to students, including assessment, treatment, and referral for illness or injury.
- Administer medications, treatments, and procedures as prescribed by healthcare providers and in accordance with school policies.
- Develop and implement individualized healthcare plans for students with chronic health conditions.
- Assess and evaluate student health needs and develop and implement health education programs for students, staff, and parents.
- Maintain accurate and confidential health records and ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- Serve as a liaison between the school and community healthcare providers.
- Participate in the development and implementation of school policies related to health and safety.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current health issues and trends in school health services.
- Current nursing license in MN
- Certification in CPR and First Aid.
- Experience working as a nurse in a school or pediatric setting is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other healthcare providers, educators, and parents.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Knowledge of state and federal laws related to school health services.
To apply: Submit your resume and any relevant qualifications. We look forward to speaking with you!
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Covina, CA
- Whittier, CA
- Maplewood, MN
- Woodbridge, VA
- Ashburn, VA
- Haverhill, MA
- El Monte, CA
- Haverhill, MA
- Olympia, WA