Hiring School Nurses (RN- LSN) - Robbinsdale, MiN
Seeking to hire Licensed School Nurses for a public school district in the Robbinsdale, MN area. Seeking a RNs with their Public Health Nurse certification and School Nurse Certification. We encourage all RNs willing to obtain these certifications to apply.
School Nurse duties at the district include but are not limited to:
- Servicing all students in special and general education
- Multiple school sites - assigned specific schools
- Will work with other RNs and LPNs throughout the district
- Wound care/first aide
- Immunizations/ Vaccinations records
- Asthma treatment
- Allergies - medication administration
- Contacting parents - educating patient care
- Attend meetings for healthcare/students healthcare plans.
School Nurse Job Qualifications:
- Minnesota State Nursing License (RN)
- Public Health Certification
- Licensed School Nurse (Must have or willing to obtain)
- CPR Certification
- Full Time
- Per unit - salary and benefits will be discussed with the district based on experience. Please contact the HR manager at [email protected] or by cell 813-688-9170 for more details.
If interested in a School Nurse position for a district located near Robbinsdale, MN please apply and attach your resume. We encourage all RNs willing to obtain these certifications to apply. If have questions please send them with your resume to the hiring manager [email protected].
Hiring Manager - Megan Shahan
813-688-9170 | [email protected]
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Lakebay, WA
- Plainfield, NJ
- Allentown, PA
- Lebanon, PA
- Peterborough, NH
- Concord, CA
- Evans, GA
- Jeffersonville, NY
- Mcmurray, PA