Home Health, RN-Jasper, Georgia
There is a need for a Home Health, Registered Nurse (RN) inJasper, Georgia. Please see additional details below.
- Perform patient assessments, and collaborate with patient care team.
- Help to achieve and maintain continuity of patient care.
- Provide patient episode management per company protocol.
- Complete documentation timely, and accurately, according to industry standards, conventions and guidelines, including OASIS assessments, SOC/Admissions, Recertification's, ABN's, subsequent visits, physician orders, care coordination, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 13 Week Contract
- Full-Time/40 hours per week
- Monday-Friday, occasional weekends
- Mileage reimbursement
- Active GA RN License
- Active AHA BLS
- COVID Vaccine required
- At least 1 year of Home Health RN experience
- Must have Oasis and Homecare Homebase experience
Apply to this position, or send your resume directly to:
Senior National Healthcare Consultant
#SunbeltStaffing #ContractNurses #TravelNurses #HomeHealthNurses #HomeHealthContractNurses #Oasis #HomeCareHomeBase #CaseManager #RegisteredNurse
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Norfolk, VA
- Williamsburg, VA
- Annapolis, MD
- Spring Hill, TN
- Murfreesboro, TN
- Aiken, SC
- Columbia, SC
- Wheeling, WV
- Roanoke, VA