ICU RN - Travel RN Assignment - Nights - Lewisburg, PA
Looking for you next travel contract? With partnerships nationwide, Sunbelt has the right assignment for you. One of our hottest jobs right now is a 13-week contract in Lewisburg, PA. This client is interviewing for a Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of Intensive Care (ICU) experience. Let’s connect today to discuss complete details, including compensation and benefits.
Lewisburg, PA is a great place to spend the next 13 weeks. To apply today, please call or text Estela Williamson at 813-219-1132. You may also email your professional resume to [email protected] I look forward to speaking with you!
- 13 Weeks
- Nights; 7p-7a
- 36 hours per week
- Extensions may be offered
- Charting System: Allscripts
- Patient Ratio 2:1 (4:1 when floating to Stepdown)
- May float to CCU/IMCU. Due to the size of the CCU, these patients could be placed in other areas of the hospital. Traveler could have a mix of CCU/IMCU/Acute Care patients if required.
- Active PA RN License
- Updated Resume
- 2 or more professional references
- COVID Vaccination required
- 2 or more years of full clinical experience on the unit
- Electronic Charting experience
- Associate Degree or higher from an accredited Nursing Program
This facility is a great resume builder for anyone looking to add to their experience. First time travelers are always welcome. Sunbelt offers weekly and competitive pay. I would love to chat with you about positions that are going to fit your experience.
Call or Text 813-219-1132
Email: [email protected]
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Cleveland, OH
- Columbia, SC
- Rock Island, IL
- Sioux City, IA
- Erie , PA
- Northridge, CA
- Albany, GA
- Chandler, AZ
- Tampa, FL