K-12 School Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - 23/24 School Year - Puyallup, WA
Sunbelt Staffing is currently seeking a compassionate and dedicated Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a full-time contract position with guaranteed hours and benefits at a school district near Puyallup, WA for the 23/24 School Year.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license in the state of Washington
- Preferable experience in pediatric care
- Mentorship provided for professional growth
- Provide comprehensive nursing care to students in K-12th grade
- Deliver direct and indirect nursing services as required
- Assist in medication administration and ensure adherence to protocols
- Full-time position, Monday to Friday
- Part-time options with flexible scheduling may be available
- Zoom interviews will be conducted to expedite the application process and facilitate quick decisions.
To apply for the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position near Puyallup, WA, please submit your resume to [email protected].
National Hiring Manager
Email: [email protected]
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Robbins, CA
- Parkrose, OR
- St. Paul, MN
- Lake Ariel, PA
- Federal Way, WA
- New Milford, CT
- Artondale, WA
- Colchester, CT
- Millstadt, IL