Licensed Practical Nurses or Registered Nurses Needed This School Year Near Summit, WA
ProCare Therapy is seeking multiple passionate and skilled Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) and Registered Nurses (RNs) to join our dynamic team. These positions involve one-on-one patient care, where you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of individuals in need.Job requirements
- For LPNs: Valid LPN license in the state of Washington.
- For RNs: Valid RN license in the state of Washington.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Finger Print Screening
- Background Check
- TB Test
- Competitive Pay
- Superior Medical Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you ll receive a paper check or direct deposit, if you prefer
- Provide personalized medical care and assistance to students on a 1:1 basis according to individual health plans and medical needs.
- Administer medications, treatments, and procedures as prescribed by healthcare providers.
- Monitor and assess student health conditions, responding promptly and effectively to any medical emergencies or changes in health status.
- Collaborate with school staff, parents, and healthcare professionals to ensure the implementation of comprehensive care plans.
- Maintain accurate and detailed medical records and documentation in compliance with regulations and policies.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Interview Process: Zoom
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Lakebay, WA
- Plainfield, NJ
- Allentown, PA
- Lebanon, PA
- Peterborough, NH
- Concord, CA
- Evans, GA
- Jeffersonville, NY
- Mcmurray, PA