Licensed School Nurse Job - Brooke Center, MN
A School District in Brooklyn Center, MN has a health room opening for a Licensed School Nurse. This is a contract position, working Monday through Friday during school hours. Agency contracting is a great way to see if the school and grade is the right fit for you.
The School Nurse will oversee 2 high schools and a middle school. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assess individual students and provide the appropriate care
- Provide care according to IEP/ create and write IEPs as needed
- Administer medications in accordance with physicians orders and parent authorization
- Communicate medication administration policies and procedures to parents
- Evaluates and follows up screening findings-vision, hearing, growth, and Early Childhood Screening (ECS)
- Participates with the crisis intervention team for acute illness, injury and emotional crisis
- Diabetic care, Asthma Care, Wound care, etc.
- Immunization compliance
School Nurse Job Qualifications:
- MN Registered Nurse license
- Bachelors in Nursing
- MN Teaching license as a Licensed School Nurse
- Public Health Nurse Registration
- Knowledge of ECS, IHP, ECP, IEP Assessment
- Weekly pay
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you are an LSN/RN interested in an Middle/High School Nurse position for a district located in Brooklyn Center, MN please apply and attach your resume. For questions, please contact the hiring manager Megan Shahan at [email protected] or 813-688-9170.
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Cincinnati, OH
- Newburg, MO
- Haverhill, MA
- Olathe, KS
- Newburg, MT
- Lebanon, NH
- Orange, NJ
- Hillsboro, NH
- Concord, NH