Licensed School Nurse Job in Vallejo, CA - Full Time
A local school district in Vallejo, CA is seeking a Licensed School Nurse. This is a RN BSN with a certification in Vision and Hearing Screenings by the Commission on Teaching Credential.
This position is full time working Monday through Friday, 7 hours a day.
Duties in the health room include but are not limited to:
- Providing direct care to students K-12 in the health room
- Providing direct support to medically fragile students including but not limited to: G-tubes, tracheotomy's, ventilators, muscular disorders, etc.
- Diabetic care
- Asthma Care
- Medication administration
- Wound care
- Immunization compliance
- Vaccine paperwork
- Contacting parents
- Developing care plans
- Special education evaluations
- Respond to emergency situations
- Float across buildings within district as needed
School RN Job Qualifications:
- California RN License
- Bachelors in Nursing
- Credentialed with a specialization in health authorizing services as a school nurse by the Commission on Teacher Credentialing.
The district is currently interviewing Licensed School Nurses with immediate consideration. If interested in this full time position for a district located in Vallejo, CA please apply and attach your resume. For questions, please contact the hiring manager Megan Shahan at [email protected] or 813-688-9170.
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Lombard, IL
- Gray, ME
- Emmaus, PA
- St. Paul, MN
- Vacaville, CA
- Aurora, CO
- Beverly Hills, CA
- Millbrook, NC
- Pleasanton, CA