Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) | School Nurse | Part Time
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district located in the San Jose area that is in need of a Licensed Vocational Nurse for the 2022-2023 school year as a general school nurse. This position is a contract position for the entire school year.
With students’ needs becoming increasingly individualized, the demand for school professionals is at an all-time high. And the demands placed on school professionals are also greater than ever.
The right connection between a school professional and a student can give that child more confidence, strength and courage than they ever imagined. Let’s work together today to make those connections!
- Part Time: 15 hours/week
- ASAP - June 2nd, 2023
- K-8th grade caseload
- General school nurse
- Health clinic
- Responsibilities may include: diabetic care, asthma care, medication administration, immunization records, vision & hearing screenings, following and writing healthcare plans, following IEP's, assisting with special needs population as needed, communicating with staff and parents, triage, first aid, etc.
- Active LVN license in California
- Previous school experience is preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly pay
- 401k matching
- Insurance through United Health Care: Medical, dental and vision
- Reimbursement for continuing education
- Relocation assistance
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24-48 hours of the virtual interview
We’re looking to hire! Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Poulsbo, WA
- Yelm, WA
- Livermore, CA
- San Jose, CA
- St. Peters, CA
- Atascadero, CA
- Menomonee Falls, WI
- Lakewood, WA
- Lakewood, WA