Licensed Vocational Nurse | School Nurse | Spring Semester
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district located in the Santa Rosa area that is in need of a Licensed Vocational Nurse for the rest of the school year. This position is a contract position for the rest of the school year with the opportunity to renew for the 2023-2024 school year.
With students’ needs becoming increasingly individualized, the demand for school professionals is at an all-time high. And the demands placed on school professionals are also greater than ever.
The right connection between a school professional and a student can give that child more confidence, strength and courage than they ever imagined. Let’s work together today to make those connections!
- Full Time: 35 hours/week
- January 2023 - June 2023
- Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Elementary caseload
- General school nurse duties + 1:1 with students with medical needs
- Responsibilities may include: diabetic care, asthma care, medication administration, first aid, triage, etc.
- More details of caseload and responsibilities will be discussed on an interview with the Director of Special Education and District Nurse
- Active LVN license in California
- Previous school experience is preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly pay
- 401k matching
- Insurance through United Health Care: Medical, dental and vision
- Reimbursement for continuing education
- Relocation assistance
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24-48 hours of the virtual interview
We’re looking to hire! Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Olympia, WA
- West Ridge, IL
- El Monte, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Vancouver, WA
- Olympia, WA
- Poway, CA
- Tumwater, WA
- Lincoln, CA