Long Term Acute Care RN in Durham, NC (13 Week Travel Contract)
Job Position: Long Term Acute Care RN (Nights) - 13-Week Travel Contract
Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 13 Weeks
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team for a 13-week travel contract in Durham, North Carolina. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in ICU/Stepdown nursing and hold an active RN license, BLS, and ACLS certification.
- Provide exceptional patient care in a Long Term Acute Care setting.
- Monitor and assess patient conditions, administer medications, and collaborate with the healthcare team to develop and implement care plans.
- Utilize your ICU/Stepdown experience to care for patients with complex medical needs.
- Maintain accurate patient records and documentation.
- Active RN license in the state of North Carolina.
- BLS and ACLS certifications.
- Previous ICU/Stepdown experience preferred.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Tax-Free Travel Stipend.
- Health Insurance provided.
For inquiries and to apply for this exciting opportunity, please contact:
Email: [email protected] Phone: 678-894-0616
Join us in Durham, NC, and make a difference in the lives of patients in need while enjoying the vibrant community and culture that the area has to offer. Apply today and embark on a fulfilling 13-week travel contract as a Long Term Acute Care RN!
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Junea, AK
- Seattle, WA
- Bakersfield, CA
- Saint Louis, MO
- Sonora, CA
- Hartford, CT
- Charlevoix, MI
- Cambridge, MA
- Seattle, WA