LPN Job Opportunity in Amherst, NH
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a qualified Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for an exciting job opportunity in Amherst, NH. If you are a compassionate and dedicated healthcare professional, we want to hear from you!
Job Title: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Location: Amherst, NH
Employment type: Fulltime/ 35 Hours / Week - Including Bus Travel
Caseload: Middle School Aged Student
- Provide skilled nursing care to students with special needs in a school setting
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by healthcare professionals
- Monitor students' health conditions and respond to medical emergencies
- Collaborate with school staff, parents, and healthcare providers to develop individualized care plans
- Maintain accurate medical records and documentation
- Valid LPN license in the state of New Hampshire
- Experience working with pediatric or special needs populations (school experience is a plus)
- Strong clinical skills and the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
\Why Join Procare Therapy:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Professional development opportunities and ongoing support.
- Opportunity to positively impact the lives of students with special needs.
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of the virtual interview
For an expedited application process, please submit your resume, cover letter, and references to [email protected] or kindly contact me at (678) 515-9209. Your dedication to providing high-quality healthcare to students is greatly appreciated, I look forward to connecting with you soon!
Recent Nurse Jobs
- St. Paul, MN
- Lomita, CA
- Tacoma, WA
- San Marcos, CA
- Belmont, CA
- Independence, MO
- Shakopee, MN
- Snoqualmie, WA
- Lacey, WA