LVN Needed In Union City, CA! | 23-24 School Year
LVN's Needed In California!
Procare Therapy, a leading provider of educational staffing and services, is seeking a compassionate and skilled LVN to join our team in Union City, CA. If you are a dedicated healthcare professional with a passion for working with children and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, we encourage you to apply for this rewarding position.
Job Title: LVN ( Licensed Vocational Nurse)
Location: Union City, CA
Employment type: Full-time/ 35 hrs. per week
- Support Diabetes management for students district-wide
- Candidate will be required to travel itinerantly providing services to students requiring care.
- Candidates with Juvenile Diabetes training is highly preferred, but is open to training if they do not possess it.
- Valid CA LVN license.
- Proficiency in addressing pediatric health conditions, disabilities, and related care practices.
- Demonstrated ability to handle medical emergencies with composure and efficiency.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, enabling effective collaboration with students, parents, and healthcare professionals.
Why Join Procare Therapy:
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit this application and / or contact me through email with an updated copy of your resume attached to [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent Nurse Jobs
- El Cajon, CA
- Chichester, NH
- Lawerence, MA
- Pembro, NH
- Portland, OR
- Greensboro, NC
- Boxford, MA
- Augusta, GA
- San Luis Obispo, CA