Massachusetts School LPN Job | Full-time
School LPN Needed | Springfield Metropolitan Area
ProCare Therapy has partnered with an awesome School District near Springfield, MA seeking a general school LVN for the upcoming year. Covid-19 contact tracing and testing experience required as well as:
- MA RN License
- CPR Certification
- Assess and evaluate the students' health.
- Counsel students, parents and school personnel and plan action for eliminating, minimizing or accepting health problems.
- Assist in the identification and education of students with special health problems, which affect learning and total growth.
- Provide programs for the prevention and control of disease.
- Coordinate health services with health education and other phases of the total educational program.
- Coordinate health services with community health programs.
- Observe school facilities and recommend modifications necessary to maintain optimum health and safety for students and school personnel.
- Provide emergency care in case of injury or sudden illness.
- Provide the home assessment and health in 766 Team Evaluations upon request of the building chairperson.
- Provide information as necessary on frequently encountered health problems, such as: child neglect and abuse drug use and abuse human nutrition and adolescent pregnancy.
- Provide required health service for school personnel.
- Provide for personal care needs of high needs pupil as required in their educational plans.
To apply to join this awesome district and seize the opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability. Don't hesitate to call me at (678) 748-5316 with any questions you may have.
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Framingham, MA
- Milton, MA
- Torrence, CA
- Montebello, CO
- Washington DC, VA
- Jordan, WA
- Riverdale, IL
- Torrence, CA
- Newington, CT