Med Surg RN - Traveling Assignment - Walnut Creek, CA AND OTHER LOCATIONS!
Soliant Health is seeking a Med Surg RN to complete a lucrative pay assignment at a facility in Walnut Creek, CA and other Locations!
DETAILS and REQUIREMENTS BENEFITS:
Various shifts open
ACLS and BLS, Required
Minimum 2 Year Experience Required
ASLO HAVE OPENINGS IN:
INTRUGING NOTES ON CALIFORNIA
- California is home to the “Avocado Capital of the World.” Every year, Fallbrook holds an avocado festival to celebrate.
- The Hollywood Bowl is the largest outdoor amphitheater in the United States. When it opened in 1922, it was merely a simple wooden platform with a canvas top!
- In 1964, San Francisco’s cable cars were named the first moving National Historic Landmark. The San Francisco cable cars are the only ones still operating in a U.S city
- Wondering what the name of the world’s largest tree is? It’s General Sherman, and it lives in Sequoia National Park! At nearly 275 feet tall and a circumference of 102 feet, it’s certainly a large tree!
- Death Valley is the hottest, driest AND lowest National Park in the country! Despite its morbid name, due to these extremes, a great diversity of life lives within this park.
- Bet you know someone who lives in California! As the most populous state in the U.S., 1 in 8 residents live there!
Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit
Customized Travel & Salary Package
Housing and Meal Stipends
For more information and details on this position, or to inquire about other travel assignment opportunities, call or text me at 770-325-0557. For immediate consideration, send your updated resume and references to [email protected]
Travel Nurse Recruiter
** Get a call back within 24 hours
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Pinehurst, NC
- Colton, CA
- Valparaiso, IN
- Dunn, NC
- Geneva , NY
- Birmingham, AL
- Geneva, NY
- Beaufort, SC
- Pinehurst, NC