Medical Surgical RN - Travel Nurse for Birmingham, AL - Med Surg Unit
Travel Nurse Opportunity - Med Surg - Birmingham, Alabama:
A large, 1,286-bed hospital in Birmingham, AL is seeking to hire multiple Medical Surgical Registered Nurses to work a 13-week contract. This is a Level I Trauma center and a hotspot for major clinical research. This hospital is home to some of the top medical programs in the nation. Adding this contract to your resume will surely further your career as a RN.
Birmingham is located in central Alabama in the most populous county of the state. The city is ranked as one of the top 100 places to live in the United States, and it is know for a plethora of dining and entertainment options as well as sports and music.
To qualify you will need at least 2 years of current Medical Surgical experience, BLS and ACLS certification, and an active AL RN License.
- Start date: within 2 - 4 weeks from official offer
- Day and night shifts available (7a-7p or 7p-7a)
- 36 hours/week required
- On call: None
- Weekends: Yes, rotating
- 1,286 Beds + Level I Trauma Center
- 13 weeks + extensions
Please apply or call me to inquire about the pay package based on your specific location.
- 2+ Years of Current Med Surg RN Experience
- BLS, ACLS - AHA
- Active Alabama/Compact Registered Nurse License
- Willing to meet strict compliance/onboarding requirements
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Investment Plans
- Personalized Customer Service
- Certification and Travel Reimbursements
Soliant Health is a joint-commission certified healthcare staffing agency that equips hospitals and healthcare providers with highly skilled professionals. Come work with Soliant Health today for your next contract assignment and receive the service you need to succeed.
Travel Nurse Coordinator
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Grafton, WI
- Warsaw, NY
- Mt. Vernon, IL
- Meridian, MS
- Birmingham, AL
- Meridian, MS
- Columbia, MO
- Memphis, TN
- Batesville, IN