No Call Cardiac Cath RN Travel, 13 weeks, 26 weeks, 39 weeks
Soliant / Mr. Cath Lab is now hiring for various contracts in Anchorage, AK. These travel nurse jobs in the Cardiac Cath Lab are for 13, 26, 39 weeks. This travel nurse job does not require any call and will allow you to explore Alaska without having to wear a pager! There is no other way to do it!
- Location: Anchorage, AK
- Length of Assignment: 13 Weeks, 26 weeks, 39 weeks contracts available
- Hours Per Week: 40.
- Shifts: 10 hour shifts, no call
- Schedule: Early start is 5:30a, and late start is 7:00a. Early finish is 4:30p and late finish is 6:30p. Time of start and end shifts will provided when schedules are written out. Requests for set schedule may be also be a possibility.
- Lab typically sees 2-6 cases per day and 3-4 on average.
- Minimum Experience: 1 year of Cardiac Cath required; previous Electrophysiology experience desired
- Strong experience in circulating role
- Cardiac Cath procedures, including peripherals, coronary interventions
- Experience with ablations, afibs, aflutters, loop recorders, cardioversions desired
- Strong experience in conscious sedation
- Desired: Previous experience in PACU or recovery is good, but not a requirement.
- ACLS, BLS
- Alaska license will have to be attained upon job offer.
The manager is looking for an RN experienced in Cardiac Cath Lab procedures, who is willing to provide quality patient care while working with a dedicated team. I can provide you further details on this job as well as others in Anchorage, in Alaska, and throughout the U.S.! Email me your resume to email@example.com. Call me directly at 770-225-3167. Visit mrcathlab for other featured travel positions in both Cath & EP!
Recent Nurse Jobs
- North Fulton, GA
- Gainesville, FL
- Jupiter, FL
- Riverdale, GA
- Atlanta, GA
- Rapid City, SD
- Pinehurst , NC
- Santa Maria, CA
- Gainesville, FL