Now Hiring Full-Time Licensed Vocational Nurse in San Jose, CA
Take a look at this great opportunity for nurturing Licensed Vocational Nurse for this current school year! This position is a contract and located in the metropolitan city of San Jose, CA. Please find job details below.
- Full-Time; 37.5 hrs/week
- 1:1 caseload with elementary student
- Has the following medical procedures: G-tube feeding/decompression, stoma patency, trach suctioning, emergency oxygen, emergency trach replacement and bagging. Is mobile and uses a wheelchair for transportation
- Student is picked up 7:30 a.m from CHONC. It is advisable to arrive at 6:15 a.m. to get a parking space.
- Student is finished with school at 2 pm. Student arrives back at CHONC 2:30-2:45 pm.
- Must have active CA Licensed Vocational Nurse license
- Previous school experience is preferred but not required
- 401k matching
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- Weekly direct deposit
If you are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities in the education field, feel free to contact me to learn more at [email protected] and/or at 770-776-2105.
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Santa Maria, CA
- Haverhill, MA
- Lake In The Hills, IL
- Warrenton, MO
- Mueller, TX
- Algonquin, IL
- Missouri City, MO
- Millis, MA
- Wright City, MO