Now Scheduling Interviews for a Part-Time School Based LVN Position Near Sonoma, CA
A local school district near Sonoma, CA is in search of a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), to work from now until the end of the school year, and Sunbelt Staffing is scheduling interviews immediately!
- Mon-Fri School Schedule; 10:00am-2:00pm
- Part-time; Approximately 20-25 hours per week
- No nights, no weekends
- Work in a classroom with students that require seizure monitoring
- Must have an active CA LVN/LPN License
- Experience working with patients that require seizure monitoring, especially children, is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you are interested in this Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) job opportunity near Sonoma, CA, please apply by submitting your most updated resume with a list of three professional references and contacting me at Michael.Smith@sunbeltstaffing.com or by calling me, directly, at 813-343-2365.
National Hiring Manager – Sunbelt Staffing – Schools Division – Health Services Group (HSG)
Recent Nurse Jobs
- South Fulton, FL
- Haverhill, MA
- Pacifica, CA
- Hermosa Beach, CA
- San Mateo, CA
- Annville, PA
- Tacoma, WA
- Binghamton, NY
- Lafayette, IN