Oncology RN (Peds) - Contract Job in Atlanta, Georgia
Oncology RN - Georgia
Soliant Health, a Joint-Commission Accredited staffing agency, is seeking a Oncology RN for a contract in the Atlanta, GA area. Pediatric experience is required with at least year or more experience. APHON Chemo experience is preferred but not required (must be willing to learn).
- Term: Full-time; Contract.
- Shift: 36-40hrs per week.
- Qualifications: BLS, GA State License or Compact.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision options.
- Tax-Free Housing and Meals Stipends.
- 401k Program and Travel Reimbursement.
- Weekly Pay - Direct Deposit.
- Target Start Date: As soon as possible.
To request a phone interview, contact Ara Towns at (770) 325-0565. Please send your UPDATED resume with 2-3 managerial references to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted by next business day.
Sr. Account Executive
Call or Text: (770) 325-0565
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Cleveland, OH
- Tulsa, OK
- Pompano Beach, FL
- Winston-Salem, NC
- Atlanta, GA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Spokane, WA
- Tacoma, WA
- Southern Pines, NC