Paraprofessional for MN Schools Full-Time
Blazerworks is now accepting resumes for a Paraprofessional for a neighboring school district looking to contract this immediate school year.
Job at a Glance:
- 30-35 hours per week
- Monday - Friday
- ASAP Start - June, 2022
- Should be comfortable working with K-12 grades
- Caseload details subject to change based on needs of district
- Experience providing academic support is a plus
- Experience working 1:1 as well as small or large group settings is also a plus
- Must be comfortable working directly with Special Needs students
- Must be comfortable commuting onsite
- Must be able to pass Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen
Additional caseload details will be provided upon interviewing with the district.
To qualify, candidate must have at least 1 of the following:
- Paraprofessional Certification
- Associate's Degree
- 100 college credit hours
If candidate does not have one of the above, they can still qualify by taking a paraprofessional skills test administered by the district.
To apply, please send a copy of your resume to [email protected] or click to apply below.
~Rin @ BZW
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Stockton, CA
- Modesto, CA
- Olympia, WA
- San Mateo, CA
- Daly City, CA
- South San Francisco, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Schenectady, NY
- Rotterdam, NY