Pediatrics Registered Nurse (RN) - 23/24 School Year - South Hill, WA
Sunbelt Staffing is currently seeking a dedicated contract Registered Nurse (RN) for the 23/24 School Year at a school district near South Hill, WA. This position guarantees hours and offers comprehensive benefits.
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of Washington
- Mentorship opportunities available
- Provide comprehensive nursing care within the K-12th district, focusing on pediatrics
- Deliver direct and indirect services as required
- Efficiently manage caseloads
- Full-time position, Monday to Friday
- Part-time hours with flexible scheduling may be considered
- Zoom interviews will be conducted during the selection process.
To apply for the Pediatrics Registered Nurse (RN) position near South Hill, WA, please submit your resume to [email protected].
National Hiring Manager
Email: [email protected]
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Newark, NJ
- Redmond, WA
- Shoreview, MN
- Vancouver, WA
- Schiller Park, IL
- Halifax, NC
- Bethel, ME
- Federal Way, WA
- Roseville, MN