Phenomenal PACU Travel Nurse Needed!
Sunbelt Staffing has immediate openings for travel PACU Registered Nurses. These roles are 8-13 week contract opportunities with the option to extend based on performance.
Traveling with Sunbelt comes with some great perks:
- Customized pay packages to match your specific needs
- Start dates ranging from 1-5 weeks from date of application
- Weekly paychecks
- Single point of contact relationship with your recruiter
- Full benefits package
- Credentialing team in house to help keep you up to date on any expiring certifications
And many more!
What you need to get started:
- Compact (multistate) nursing license
- 1+ years' nursing experience
- A copy of your resume to share with your recruiting partner
Travel experience is not a mandatory requirement with us!
What does the application process look like?
- Apply here!
- A recruiter will be in touch to schedule a quick conversation about your needs.
- Complete a skills check to help your recruiter understand your clinical range.
- Connect your recruiter with prior work references.
- Your recruiter will connect you with an opportunity that suits your needs!
All applications are addressed within 24 business hours of submission!
Senior National Hiring Manager
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Hartford , CT
- Petoskey, MI
- Annapolis, MD
- Lewes, DE
- South Weymouth, MA
- Lewes, DE
- Houston, TX
- Kaiser , WA
- Tacoma, WA