PICU Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
Baltimore , MD
PEDIATRIC ICU/ IMC RN,
- Min 2.5-3 yrs of experience with peds icu/imc,
- Prior travel highly preferred.
- Will work both PICU and IMC areas with possible float to NICU, or peds ER pod.
- PALS and BLS required, ACLS and CCRN preferred. Ratios 1:1-2,
- Epic EMR. Navy or child friendly scrubs.
- Can work 36 or 48 hours per week.
- Every third weekend and every other holiday is required.
- Manager will interview and offer.
- Must have current MD/compact license.
- Newborns to 21 yrs.Patient Population (Diagnoses):
- Respiratory viral illnesses, Sepsis, cardiac medical and surgical patients, status epilepticus, (exclusions: trauma, CF and burn patients) Ventilators: Type; ABG: Type) Drager vents, oscillators, Carefusion LVP modules and Syringe modules; GE Monitors, Pyxis, Medela Gastric Feeding Pumps.
- COVID AND FLU VACCINE (2022) MUST BE COMPLETED AND DOCUMENTATION VISIBLE ON FILE AT TIME OF SUBMISSION OR FILE WILL BE DROPPED. RELGIOUS DECLINATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
- Covid vaccine is required, no declinations accepted. Flu vaccine required ( eff. 10/1/22) must be on file @ time of submittal.
- Please Complete Checklist http://www.soliant.com/skillschecklist and please send your resume and references to [email protected] or call 770-882-2028.
Recent Nurse Jobs
ICU - RN Travel Contract- Florence, SCFlorence, SC
Travel RN Contract - Intensive Care Unit (ICU) - Chicago, ILChicago, IL
Intensive Care Unit RN - Travel Job - New Rochelle, New York.New Rochelle, NY
ICU RN 13-Week Assignment in Birmingham, AL - ASAP HireBirmingham, AL
ICU RN Travel Assignment Available in Birmingham, ALBirmingham, AL
Travel RN Assignment - Progressive Care Unit (PCU) - Zephyrhills, FLZephyrhills, FL
ICU (Intensive Care Unit) RN - Travel Opportunity - Portage, WIPortage, WI
ICU RN 13-Week Assignment in Meridian, MSMeridian, MS
*** Cook County, IL - ICU RN, NIGHTSCOOK COUNTY, IL