Registered Nurse opening in Gig Harbor, WA
RN | WA | 23/24 School Year
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Registered Nurse (RN) this school year for a contract position. This is an excellent school district with tons of support from wonderful colleagues and students.
- Conduct health assessments, screenings, and provide first aid to students and staff.
- Administer medications and maintain accurate records of medical interventions.
- Collaborate with teachers, administrators, and parents to address health-related concerns.
- Promote health and wellness through educational programs and ensure compliance with immunization requirements.
- 23-24 School Year
- Full time
- 37.5 hours per week
- 1:1 with 1st grade student
- Bus riding to and from school required
- Please inquire for additional case details on caseload
- In person or zoom interview
- Master s level degree
- State Board Licensure
- State issued license as well as Education Certificate
- Fingerprints required for district
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you wish to be considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume to [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to give you more information on the position and interview details.
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Cincinnati, OH
- Spring Valley, CA
- Newburg, MO
- Elk Grove, CA
- Spanaway, WA
- Haverhill, MA
- Monterey, CA
- Monticello, MN
- Peterborough, NH