Registered Nurse | Redmond, WA | High school-based position
High School Nurse
ProCare Therapy is helping a local school district seeking qualified candidates for a school-based Registered Nursing position for the upcoming school year. An overview of the job qualifications, details, and application process can be seen below.
- 1:1 RN High School
- September 5, 2023, through June 21, 2024, based on the District s calendar and paid only for hours worked.
- Services are five days per week.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8:30am-3:20pm, plus student transportation
- Wednesday 8:30am-1:50pm, plus student transportation
- Applicants must have current Washington State License and Certification
- Applicant must be willing to work in-person
- Student Needs: Medically fragile high school aged student. Required care includes but is not limited to, oxygen administration, suctioning, g-tube feedings, seizure monitoring, medication administration, and personal care.
- Weekly Paychecks based on hourly pay
- Compensation Package- 401K and Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
If you are interested in this opportunity and looking for more information apply today and contact me directly at 678-710-8339 OR [email protected]
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Aurora, CO
- Austin, TX
- Paradise, CA
- Granite Falls, WA
- Liberty, MO
- Crystal Lake, IL
- Doylestown, PA
- Sacramento, CA
- Charles City, VA