Registered Nurse (RN) and LPN| 23-24 SY | Fort Leavenworth, KS
RN's and LPN's Needed In KS!| 1:1 Position
Procare Therapy, a leading provider of educational staffing and services, is seeking some compassionate and skilled Registered Nurses to join our team in Fort Leavenworth, KS. If you are a dedicated healthcare professional with a passion for working with children and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, we encourage you to apply for this rewarding position.
Job Title: RN (Registered Nurse)/ LPN (licensed practical nurse)
Location: Fort Leavenworth, KS
Employment type: Part-time/ 25 hrs. - per week
- Valid RN and/ or LPN license in the state of Kansas
- Experience working with pediatric or special needs populations (school experience is a plus)
Why Join Procare Therapy:
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Professional development opportunities and ongoing support.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the health and well-being of students.
For an expedited application process, please submit your resume, cover letter, and references to [email protected] or kindly contact me at (678) 515-9209. Your dedication to providing high-quality healthcare to students is greatly appreciated, I look forward to connecting with you soon!
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Robbins, CA
- Parkrose, OR
- St. Paul, MN
- Lake Ariel, PA
- Federal Way, WA
- New Milford, CT
- Artondale, WA
- Colchester, CT
- Millstadt, IL