Registered Nurse (RN) Needed for the Extended School Year | 6 Wk Assignment
We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team and provide high-quality health care services to students in a school setting in the Sacramento, CA area! The RN will be responsible for assessing and treating students' health needs, administering medications, monitoring and documenting health-related issues, and collaborating with other school staff members and parents to ensure the safety and well-being of students.
Pay Range: $25-45+/hr (depending on experience)
- Extended 2022-2023 School Year (Summer
- Late May/June 2023 Start (exact date TBD)
- K-12th caseload
• Perform comprehensive health assessments on students and develop individualized health care plans as needed
• Administer medications and treatments in accordance with physician orders and established protocols
• Provide first aid and emergency care as needed
• Monitor and document students' health-related issues and communicate with parents, teachers, and administrators as appropriate
• Collaborate with other school staff members to promote a safe and healthy school environment
• Provide health education and counseling to students, parents, and staff members as needed
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date health records for students
• Perform other duties as assigned by the school administration.
• Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) with a current license in the state of California
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in pediatric or school nursing preferred • CPR and First Aid certification required
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy of student health information.
If you are a qualified and experienced Registered Nurse looking for a short-term assignment in the school setting near the Sacramento, CA area, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration! We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, and the opportunity to make a positive impact on the health and well-being of students.
You can submit your resume directly to the email address below:
Director of Educational Resources
Recent Nurse Jobs
Registered Nurse | Belvidere, IL | FULL TIMEBelvidere, IL
Short Term Assignment: Elementary RN PositionGalt, CA
Contracting Opportunity| School Registered Nurse (RN) | 2022/2023 School Year | Full timeEvanston, IL
2023-2024 School Year - RN for Maywood school - Competitive Paymaywood, IL
Homewood area school looking for a Registered Nurse to work 1:1 with a student full timeHomewood, IL
1:1 School LVN in El MonteEl Monte, CA
Registered Nurse RN Full Time JobPawtucket, RI
Lincolnwood, IL area || Full-Time Job Opening for a School RNLincolnwood, IL
ASAP HIRE!!! Urgent need for a Registered Nurse | near Evanston IL | 22/23 SYEvanston , IL