Registered Nurse (RN) Needed In Port Hueneme, CA!
RN's Needed In California! | 23-24 SY
Procare Therapy, a leading provider of educational staffing and services, is seeking some compassionate and skilled Registered Nurses to join our team in Port Hueneme, CA. If you are a dedicated healthcare professional with a passion for working with children and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, we encourage you to apply for this rewarding position.
Job Title: RN (Registered Nurse)
Location: Port Hueneme, CA
Employment type: Fulltime / 35 Hrs. per week
Caseload: 2-3 sites to cover/ responsible for hearing/vision assessments, health care plans, IEPs, and student support
- Valid RN license in the state of California
- Experience working with pediatric or special needs populations (school experience is a plus)
Why Join Procare Therapy:
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Professional development opportunities and ongoing support.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the health and well-being of students.
For an expedited application process, please submit your resume, cover letter, and references to [email protected] or kindly contact me at (678) 515-9209. Your dedication to providing high-quality healthcare to students is greatly appreciated, I look forward to connecting with you soon!
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Aurora, CO
- Austin, TX
- Paradise, CA
- Granite Falls, WA
- Liberty, MO
- Crystal Lake, IL
- Doylestown, PA
- Sacramento, CA
- Charles City, VA